Wednesday, September 7, 2011

fall.love.

fall. my favorite season of the year. sunshine. crisp air. yummy....

fall is also a favorite season of mine because it means soccer! my husband is the coach for our 2 older boys' teams. there is nothing more attractive then watching the gorgeous man you are in love with talk to and teach little 5 and 7 year olds. 



fall. gorgeous sweaters. skirts. hats.

a gorgeous big comfy chair I could climb into...........................

 with this mug of hot chocolate!!!
 AND someday. when I grow up. this will be the living area of our fall cabin.

 on my wish list for the fall: red hunters................and

 this hair!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fall inspiration pictures! I am also getting really excited for fall =)

    Dont forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card +Nars polish Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete