Wednesday, August 31, 2011

boys.boys.boys.


I am absolutely loving that I have all boys lately! And another one due in December! 
There is just one small issue. We live in a very small home...800 sq ft and 2 bedrooms. We LOoOoOVE our home, property and the town we live in, so we try not to complain. BUT its tight. Sooo...I have been dreaming about all the fun things I could do with the boys room. And this is what I am loving at the moment:
Isn't it gorgeous?!!!

But then I ran across THIS room.....and this is it! I have to have! So my husband and father in law have been so kind to actually "consider" how we could make this work! Aren't I the lucky one!!!



2 comments:

  1. wow! These are great ideas for bunk beds

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm here visiting after your very sweet comment over at my blog today....and boy, aren't you and I two peas in a pod?! Are we the same person? :) I'm seeing my style, interests and the love our little men in your posts, and I've only see a few. Glad to make a connection. Blessings.

    Ruth@GraceLaced
    www.gracelaced.com

    ReplyDelete