Saturday, August 27, 2011

snuggles, loves and kisses

I can't imagine a morning not waking up to this
Our youngest son, Liam, is still in a bassinet next to our bed. (crazy I know!)

So each morning around 3am, Dickson and I wake up to Liam crawling over dad to get in the middle of us. Then he proceeds to think its time to play and yell out his favorite word...dog! Most people I tell this story to moan a little and say "I can't imagine not getting my sleep". Maybe I felt the same the first couple times. But one day it hit me. My babes are only little for such a short time. And we are their everything for only such a short period.

If me losing a little sleep is what it takes to see this smile...sign me up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a cutie-pie! I love his name, is it a family name??

    ReplyDelete